Featured Case Study
Work with more than 2.5 million rows of simulated data from a New York Restaurant Group.
This New York restaurant group has eateries across New York City and Boston with a decidedly locavore flavor. They are rethinking every aspect of creating a meal from seed to service. Their mission is to embrace a deeper connection to our food system, supporting minority-run and small-scale farms along the way. They even started their own farm operations in upstate New York as a way to deeply understand the demands of the entire supply chain.
- Which restaurant locations are our top performers and which are the weakest?
- How popular is delivery service in each of our locations?
- What are the average number of transactions per day by location and overall?
- Which locations are busier at lunch time and therefore require a different staffing regime?
- What was the ROI of the marketing investment made for a large special event in NYC on June 24?
- How did order volumes compare on the special event day as compared to our “normal” busy days in the summer months?